Functions & Corporate Events at Featherbed
The Paddle Cruiser is a unique and exiting venue.
The vessel has a modern sophisticated feel and offers you the opportunity to have a conference and or lunch in the same venue saving costs. The vessel has an upper and lower deck.
The upper deck can be set up for the conference in either cinema style max 100 or conference style max 25. The vessel is equipped with a roll down screen / data projector. You are required to bring your own laptop.
Conferencing is done static, (vessel at the jetty) Later on, the delegates can move downstairs to the lower deck area where a sumptuous buffet lunch awaits. During recess, tea / coffee and homemade tiny treats are served to replenish the energy for the next round of conferencing.
Corporate events include dinner, wine/whiskey tasting / oyster presentation and tastings / music trivia / poker evenings.
Chartering of the vessel for private events is also available.
THE CHARTER FEE INCLUDES:
- Setup of the vessel
- All crew and restaurant staff
- 2 hour cruise and 2 hours dockside (we are flexible on the time spent on the vessel as long as there is revenue on bar
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- The charter fee does not include flowers, table decor, music or special requests.
- Individual deck chartering is also available depending on group size.
- The Paddle Cruiser offers a selection of Buffet menu’s to choose from when chartering the vessel. Prepared by the onboard chef and his team.
FEATHERBED NATURE RESERVE
Featherbed Nature Reserve the venue with a difference.
- Dinner under the canopy of Milkwood trees. At the Lagoon side Restaurant
- In the event of adverse weather conditions - indoor enclosed conference area.
- Access by boat
- Full bar facility
- Waitrons in attendance
- Buffet dinners
- 180 seater restaurant
- Stage area for live entertainment
- Beach braai on private beach
- Team Building
- Trail Running