Featherbed Nature Reserve
The Featherbed Nature Reserve, situated on the Western Head in Knysna, is the premier eco-experience on the Garden Route.
- Return ferry trip on the Knysna Lagoon to the Western Head.
- 4x4 vehicle & trailer drive up the headland onto the Reserve, stopping at spectacular viewpoints.
- Specialist guide giving information on history, fauna & flora.
- Optional guided 2.2km walk through coastal forest and fynbos into ancient sea caves.
- World renowned buffet lunch at an outdoor restaurant setting under a canopy of Milkwood trees.
- Wonderful family outing, suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
3 1/2 HOUR EXCLUDING buffet lunch
Adults: R450 pp
Children: ages 4 to 15: R105 pp
4 HOUR INCLUDING buffet lunch
Adults: R635 pp
Children: ages 4 to 15: R175 pp
3 1/2 Hour - Eco Experience
4 Hour - Eco Experience (Includes Buffet Lunch)
08h30; 14h30 (3 1/2 Hour - Special Request Groups)
10h00; 11h30; 12h30 (4 Hour - Lunch Included)
- All departures are subject to the minimum pax requirements achieved
- All our departures are subject to weather conditions
Departs from Featherbed Ferry Terminus on Rememberance Drive off Waterfront Drive
Maximum 105 pax per trip - 2 vehicles used, each with own guide
01 November 2016 to 31 October 2017)