Heads Explorer Experience
The catamaran yacht, 'Heads Explorer', is for the adventurous and romantic, creating another unforgettable experience, sailing on the Knysna Lagoon to the Heads and beyond (ocean conditions permitting).
- Sail in style on the Knysna Lagoon to the famous Heads.
- The catamaran yacht is licensed to go through the Heads and into the Indian Ocean.
- Sailing with your experienced skipper is an exclusive way to enjoy the splendour of the Lagoon.
- View dolphins, seals, birds and, in season, whales.
- Sunset cruises accompanied by a delicious sundowner / anti-pasta platter and a choice of wine.
- Optional extra oysters available on request; cash bar available.
- Special stop-off at Featherbed Nature Reserve by arrangement.
- For small and exclusive groups.
- A romantic way to experience the Knysna Lagoon.
CURRENT PER PERSON RATE, LEISURE SAIL
Adults: R375 pp
Children ages 0 to 15: R185 pp
CURRENT PER PERSON RATE, SUNSET SAIL
Adults: R730 pp
Children ages 0 to 15: R375 pp
1½ Hour - Leisure Sail
2½ Hour - Sunset Sail
Departure times vary with season, please enquire
Private charters available on request
- All departures are subject to the minimum pax requirements achieved
- All our departures are subject to weather conditions
Knysna Waterfront Quays, Waterfront Drive (Leisure Sail)
Featherbed Ferry Terminus on Remembrance Drive (Sunset Sail)
This yacht can carry up to 30 passengers for a lagoon sail, and 12 out to sea.
01 November 2016 to 31 October 2017