John Benn Experience
The John Benn is a double-decker floating restaurant offering daily Lagoon cruises to the Knysna Heads. A memorable family activity on Knysna Lagoon. One of the best floating restaurants in Knysna.
- Cruise to the Knysna Heads, on a boat steeped in history, named after a legendary pilot of a bygone era.
- Comfortable and cosy with a classic wooden finish.
- Friendly and hospitable service.
- Optional a la carte and tapas menu available on board with fresh Knysna oysters, local beer & sparkling wine
- Special group menus, wine and dine whilst cruising.
- Two full bars on upper and lower deck.
- Fully enclosed - not dependent on the weather.
- A wonderful function and wedding venue.
PRICE FOR CRUISE ONLY
Adults: R190 pp
Children ages 4 to 15: R90 pp
Duration: 1½ Hour
- 12h30 for lunch time cruise
- 17h00 for sunset cruise in winter
- 18h00 for sunset cruise in summer
Additional times on request for group bookings
Other times available on request for 10 or more
- All departures are subject to the minimum pax requirements achieved
- All our departures are subject to weather conditions
Knysna Waterfront Quays, Waterfront Drive
01 November 2016 to 31 October 2017