Paddle Cruiser Experience
The Paddle Cruiser is South Africa's only paddle-driven vessel, offering a unique and unforgettable experience on the Knysna Lagoon.
- Cruise in style on the Lagoon to the famous Knysna Heads aboard this unique paddle-driven vessel.
- A fine dining experience.
- Contemporary decor - luxury with great ambience.
- Magnificent 360° Lagoon views.
- Great for cocktails and sundowners.
- A wonderful dinner venue - leave at sunset, see the Heads at twilight and return under the stars.
- Speciality Mediterranean cuisine with superb service.
- Menu caters for all dietary requirements.
- Two full bars, one on each deck.
- Fully enclosed - not dependent on the weather.
- Oyster and sparkling wine cruises by arrangement.
- A unique function and wedding venue.
- An unconventional conference venue.
LUNCH TIME CRUISE
Adults: R220 pp
Children: ages 4 to 15: R110 pp
Adults: R500 pp
Children: ages 4 to 15: R150 pp
1 1/2 Hour - lunch time cruise (optional a la carte and tapas menu available)
1 1/2 Hour - dinner cruise (Includes Buffet Dinner)
13h00 for lunch time cruise
17h45 for dinner cruise (Winter)
18h15 for dinner cruise (Summer)
Other times available on request for 10 or more
- All departures are subject to the minimum pax requirements achieved
- All our departures are subject to weather conditions
Departs from Featherbed Ferry Terminus on Rememberance Drive off Waterfront Drive
Maximum 120 pax per trip - vessel serves 160 pax
01 November 2016 to 31 October 2017