Threelegs Rivercat Experience
If time is limited, join Three Legs for a 75-minute cruise with a difference!
- This is a fun and adventurous cruise to and INTO the Knysna Heads between the cliffs (ocean conditions permitting), visiting Otter Cove, Island Rock and passing the beachcomber caves.
- This unequalled experience takes visitors back in time to the days when Knysna was a port and shares with those on board the thrills and spills of Knysna and its past.
- Three Legs is an open ferry with a sun-deck or shaded seating. There are roll-down weather blinds, fold-away tables and cushioned seats. There is also a cash bar and snack menu on board (in season, or on request with prior bookings)
- This cruise is ideal for groups, so enjoy the sun on your face, the wind in your hair and experience the excitement of being on the water!
CURRENT PER PERSON RATE, CRUISE ONLY
Adults: R130 pp
Children ages 4 to 15: R70 pp
Duration: 75 minutes
Summer Times: 14h15; 15h45; 17h15
Winter Times: 14h30, 16h00
Other times available on request for 10 or more
- All departures are subject to the minimum pax requirements achieved
- All our departures are subject to weather conditions
Knysna Waterfront Quays, Waterfront Drive
Group Size: Maximum 70 pax per trip
01 November 2016 to 31 October 2017